Thursday, October 11, 2007

Seriously, my mustache made me do it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It appears a plucky British fellow blames his nose neighbor for the various rhubarbs he encounters while drinking at local pubs or grabbing some cash for mustache wax at the jolly ol' ATM. The Daily Mail reports Charles Law, 48, retaliates to teasing and taunting the best way us mustachioed men know how: by handing out critical beatdowns. Hey, with a handlebar like that, you knew it was coming.

In the latest case of stache-related violence, Law pleaded guilty to pummeling a teen who shouted: "Nice moustache. Where'd you get it?"

Alas, in a British court Law vowed to remove his impressive facial fuzz to guarantee he would no longer get into scuffles on its behalf. Summoning his inner Beastwood, Law said: "It's a shame, but it has to go. I've had it since I was 22 and at one point it was up to 16 inches long. I will miss it."

Here's to Law for making the streets safe for Stachetoberfest!

1 comment:

Doodiepansts said...

This dude is a legend from one comment on People’s Court. I love it!
I just created a video of thie Mustache Guy from People’s Court vs. Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds.
http://doodiepants.com/2009/08/21/peoples-court-mustache-man-vs-burt-reynold-and-tom-selleck-video/